jueves, 24 de enero de 2008

I Love Friends, Who Have Friends, Who Have Friends With Cool Shit

Very true. I would like to live off of these friends of friends forever but unfortunately it's not possible so I'll take the weekends that I can get. The white house below is where I took my weekend.


Lauren came to visit Granada last weekend with Jesse and it was really good to see someone from home and speak English. I had Spanish overload in Egypt which is good, but sometimes I can only take so much of not knowing what was going on so it was nice to be able to fully understand a conversation. They spent a few days in Granada and then we went to La Herradura which is on the coast about an hour and a half from Granada. Jesse's friend was and still is house-sitting and invited us to stay for the weekend. I was actually almost reluctant to go since I had been away for so long. I guess I though it would be good to spend some time relaxing in Granada. Luckily I came to my senses and went with them. The house was absolutely amazing. It's one of those houses you think you will never be able to actually see. The view was perfect and it was hot out. I was sweating doing nothing and got a little tan. I now have a retirement goal, haha.

I have been in school about two weeks. Right now I only have one class a day until I start my classes at the university February 18th. I missed the orientation week so I have not had a chance to meet everyone. Unfortunately I can already tell there are many people I need to stay away from, a sorostitute nightmare if you will. I have met some people that I can potentially hang out with so I am happy not everyone is obnoxious. My friend Kelsy will be in Spain this weekend so I know I'll see her a lot. But I think this semester I am going to focus on the Spanish friends and hopefully I'll meet some more through the university.

So far everything has been back to normal at Paqui's, although Pablo has been out of control lately. He has been having at least three loud, crazy fits a day. Paqui needs to slap him upside the head and tell his ass to grow up. I actually find his fits humorous but I do bad for Paqui.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

i wish we could walk home from cegri every day and i could hear your imitations of pablo's fits!