miércoles, 30 de enero de 2008

Half Hour of Moaning

The other day from 7:00 am until 7:30 am there was some craziness in the house of
Paqui. Paqui was at work and Maribel (the oldest sister) was in charge of the kids for the morning and I don't think she did a good job. Pablo was moaning the entire morning, out of control. I am not sure if he was eating his breakfast and stroking himself or just hanging out on the couch moaning. There was also lots of fighting going on with crazy, loud, fast, angry, Spanish being thrown around. I also think I might have heard a minor beat down, but I'm not sure. I heard what sounded like hitting but I don't know who was doing it or who the victim was. I think Maribel tried to scold Pablo for his noises but the end result was a continuation of loud moaning until he left. I really wanted to walk out of my room and create an awkward situation but I did not have the balls to do it because it would have been really awkward for me too.

No hay comentarios: