jueves, 24 de abril de 2008

Slamming Doors

It's so hard to not highlight my moments with Maribel, so if anyone is sick of it, I apologize. The other day I was eating dinner with my man and she came home and was in the kitchen. The weight of the awkward silence was almost unbearable. I had finished eating and taken some fruit in my room because I could not stand to be in her presence, it is painful. I finished eating in my room and went back to the kitchen to put my plate in the dish washer. She had the kitchen door closed for some reason and to be honest I knew she wanted it closed because I heard her yell at Pablo to close it. Now why she has to eat alone with the door closed is beyond me. I did my thing and then left without closing the door, and yes I did it on purpose because I knew it would piss her off. I thought she would keep her anger to herself but I was wrong. A minute after I left she slammed the door really hard. I just sat in my room laughing to myself because she is so extreme. She apparently enjoyed this slamming door exercise because she did it the next day while fighting with her family. It seemed that someone had misplaced something of hers, and after yelling at her mother for no reason she did the classic out by slamming the door. It amazes me to see someone who is almost 25 act like this, I feel bad for her boyfriend.

The weather is finally getting better. Since Tuesday it has been hot and sunny! I think that the weeks of rain our beyond and that good weather will be here to stay. I might go to the beach this weekend to celebrate the weather and the addition of another year to my life.

I am not sure if I ever mentioned this, but the Spanish girls love to wear nude nylons and for those who know me well, I don't even need to state my feelings on this fashion. They especially like to wear them with sorts and I have even seen it done with capris. I have never understand or accepted this style but now that the weather is nice I find it beyond unacceptable. So as I was sweating and walking home today and I saw a girl with wearing shorts and nudies, I was naturally disgusted and decided I am going to raid every store that sells nude nylons and burn them not only as a protest, but to save these poor women from being victimized by nude nylons.

No hay comentarios: