viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2007

I don't have a MULLET!!!

I got a my first haircut in Spain yesterday and I was fearful of the mullet. Unfortunately the mullet is very popular in Spain, usually with the "punk" kids boys and girls alike, but I have seen fashion mullets on trendy women so I was scared. I am happy to say that I do not have a mullet and my haircut and color was 32 euros. The color is perfect and the haircut is almost like what I had. They love layers in Spain (which kind of goes hand-in-hand with the mullet) so I have some shorter layers than expected but I can live with it. Once I saw her cut the first short layer there was no turning back. I did get a little nervous because I thought what if she goes shorter? Do I stop her? Is it too late? Do I have a mullet?

I am going with my friend Kate to the same hair salon because she wants to die her hair. Adios rubia!

No hay comentarios: