jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008

This time it's BUTTER

So I knew it was only a matter of time before Maribel would accuse me of something that I did not do and I was lucky enough to have that experience this morning. Since the jam incident I have been really nice, always saying hi and bye and kind of giving her a creepy smile, which I assume she does not like.

This morning I ate my breakfast and got ready to go to class, as I was leaving I said goodbye and instead of hearing bye back I was accused, this time of leaving the butter out. I almost could not believe it, I had thought she would at least pick a completely new thing to get angry with me for, but she stuck to the leaving things out of the refrigerator theme. Unlike the last time this happened, I did not back down and run out of the door because this time I was not the least bit surprised. I immediately came at her and said it was not from me and I did not use it and then asked her why she always has a problem with me. She ignored that and continued to accuse me saying that the butter was still cold and the sandwich maker was still hot, and that her family had left a long time ago so it had to be from me. She refused to believe me. AHHHH! I was so angry because like last time I did not even use the butter or the sandwich machine, nor did I pay attention to the fact that they were left out. I took care of my breakfast and cleaned up after my self and left. To top it off her mom and brother left 45 minutes before so it is completely possible that they used it. Anyway I continued to ask her what her problem with me was and what I had done to her all of which she ignored and refused to speak to me. I also told her that I knew she did not like me from the day I got here and accused her of always looking for something that I have done wrong. I think she was really surprised by my reaction this time and that is why she did not have much to say because she knew she was wrong.

So this of course bothered me all day today. I thought about weather I should tell Paqui and I decided not to because I did not want to worry her. It's not her fault her daughter is a huge bitch and I am an adult and take care of it on my own. Well that did not work out because Maribel had told her about it by the time I got home. Luckily her reaction could not have been better. I am sure Maribel had the intention of making me look like a bitch but it blew up in her face. Paqui apologized to me, told me that she was very mad with Maribel, and that she is not a nice person (anitpatica). HaHa. So overall I feel better about it.

I am leaving for a trip today and I know I won't see Maribel until I get back so it will be interesting to see where this goes.

I'm off to Valencia and then working my way down the coast and to Sevilla. Semana Santa (Holy Week) starts this Saturday so I am sure I will have a lot of interesting pictures.

It's getting really hot out!

No hay comentarios: