jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2007

Nerja and Las Alpujarras

I have been doing some travelling on the weekends since I have been here Granada. A few weeks ago I went to the beach in Nerja. It was really beautiful. The beach is not sand, it is small pebbles, but I actually liked it. It was really relaxing and the water is really blue and clear, not Hawaii clear, but clear enough for me. We also went to some caves that were interesting. I have never been in a cave before so I thought it was really cool.

The school organized a trip to Las Alpujarras, which are small towns in the Sierra Nevadas. We hiked in-bewteen some of the pueblos and hiked to the peak of one of the mountains. It was awesome and I hope to do something like again. The first and last pictures are from Nerja and the middle pictures are from Las Alpujarras.








No hay comentarios: